Extra Co. Containers division manufactures and refurbishes high quality, steel container-based products and is dedicated to bringing quality modular structures to sites across the UAE and the region. We specialize in converting shipping containers into single, connected and multifaceted structures ranging from retail and F&B shops, housing units, offices and ablution units, to specialized Industrial structures and epic multi-story brand experiences. As an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, we offer complete end-to-end solution including Design, Manufacturing, Fit-Outs, Transportation and Installation of modular construction structures.
The units are fabricated and modified in our factory off-site before they are transported to the designated location where they are assembled to construct the final structure. All the units modified are custom-built to our customer’s specific requirements, with the ability to furnish these units to your particular specifications including internal walls and external cladding, aesthetic changes in design, wood work and furnishings. The standard container sizes are 20 ft and 40 ft; however, we are able to custom build units into your specific size requirements.
Our goal is to create the kinds of immersive environments that leave an impact on people.
- Durable – Made of carbon steel, and designed for long journeys across the open ocean, containers are virtually indestructible. They have excellent structural integrity and stand up to extreme weather conditions and harsh climates.
- Environmentally Friendly – With little to no foundation work required, savings on materials such as concrete, brick, steel, and options to purchase used containers, repurposed containers are the perfect sustainable solution for environmentally conscious corporations.
- Easily Transportable – Shipping containers are transported easily via crane or forklift to virtually any location, with no damage to the integrity of their infrastructure
- Adaptable – Shipping containers are impressively versatile with design elements easily incorporated into their structure, uniquely standing out aesthetically.
- Speedy Construction – Units are manufactured in an assembly line under factory conditions, ensuring speed of construction of around 4-6 weeks with assembly requiring 1-2 days
- Cost Effective – Almost all structural works and materials such as concrete, bricks and steel are eliminated when using shipping containers. Option to purchase used containers adds to their economic benefits.
- Offices – F&B – Hospitality
- Retail – Residential – Toilet Units